CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

lamanya tak post ape2 dekat blog ni. Sorry follower, busy and too active dekat tumblr rasanya.
well, here the updates, currently baru habis class untuk semester ni. sekarang study week leave.
I try to struggle semester ni. banking and international economics quite susah. Tapi, kite tengok je la resultnye nnt. Hehe

So, study week will be spend at Nana's place. Mak tak bagi balik rumah kl if Nana tak ikut sekali. Haha cute my mum :)

Weekend ni will be spend with something enjoyable i think. Hehe :)

Routine and favourite thing dah lama tak buat. Sabtu will be the day, Yayy! :)

Happy holiday for me!

For Nana, Happy study, happy struggling with books. I know you can do it. Im with you, "permanent supporter" ! Hehehe

For family, Im quite homesick now. ;( IMAOYSM!

For myself, you have two days rest, ONLY. Hehe



p/s : chat box aku dah hilang! ;(

0 commmmmmeennntts: