CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

goodluck super best friend!



my super duper true best friend (panjang kan?hee)
Goodluck ye final exam ni.score. gimme that AKJ!:)
hehe.
well, she is my closest one. sister. twin. what else?

She
filled up my super best friend friendship's space. Lucky huh for those who have super best friend (me! and some ppl out there)
my friends pun dah tahu kewujudan dia and how rapat we are.

tapi ada wujud lagi orang narrow minded. pathetic. sigh.

for those who trust me, thankies!. You guys cool. hehe
and for those culprits, you are just retarded in our eyes. Dont judge us. Go and judge urself first!


- thanks to all my trusted friends. you are appreciated by me :)

- for my super best friend, lets keep this friendship alive! :)


QUESTION :

1) Is it odd having super best friend?
2) Should i list my trusted mates?:p


flip flop flap flup

0 commmmmmeennntts: